TT Games has the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga update 1.07 (PS5 version 1,000.007), which is an unannounced title update. This patch is out on all platforms, and is a small download (relatively). Read on for what’s new in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga July 4 patch notes.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Update 1.07 Patch Notes | LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Update 1,000.007 Patch Notes | LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga July 4 Patch Notes:
For now, TT Games has not acknowledged the patch roll out, though we’re hoping that will change throughout the day. In the meantime, go check out some of the fixes mentioned by the community that’s included (and bugs not fixed) in today’s patch.
- R2-KT Attackodana bug has been fixed (per Imago_x)
- It seems glitched Achievements/Trophies not showing up properly has still not been fixed, sadly.
- Notification dots not fixed (via Steam)
- High ground level bug not fixed
- Porg Patrol bug has been fixed
- Wandering Wookie Challenge has been fixed
Porg patrol has finally been fixed from LegoStarWarsVideoGame
That’s it for now. Patch 1.06, which was released back on May 31, also addressed a few issues, though TT Games never acknowledged or made any announcements regarding it.
We’re hoping that the studio will at least mention the official changes in this patch, and once we know more (be it from the devs or from the community), we’ll be sure to update the post.